Scrotum ulcer

Its been 8 days since i am having a ulcer on my scrotum..it flows white fluid from it and it itches.. in medical term its called chancroid.. which type of doctor should i visit
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Scrotum ulcer

doctor profile image
Thank you for your question
Any ulcer on the genitals needs full assessment for a number of infections . Chancroid is just one of many possible ones.
please see a genitourinary medicine specialist. In India this will be a doctor who has qualifications MD Skin and DVD.
Also it is very important to show the ulcer itself because this will improve the accuracy of diagnosis and treatment. Please don't wait for it to go away by itself.
hope this helps
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?