Scrotum size differ
My son is almost 3 yrs old. And i ve check and his scrotum size is very different. Right side is double of the left. He did not feel any pain when i touch. Could anyone suggest me what should i do? Do i need to check up to Urologist? Please give me some suugestion.
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Rule out undescended testes.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.