Screaming,sinus,

When i touch the water suddenly screaming will start continiosly 20 times and sleeping time also screaming start automatically one docter told me this is sinus problem you dont use cool water dont eat cool item and dont go outside in winter and rainy season and i have breathing problem please sir give me solution of this problem plzzz

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Obviously, you are not comfortable to explain your problems in English! Please use this app to search for an ENT Specialist in your town/city and go and consult him immediately

Hello.. Well in this weather you try to avoid cold items,fried food,curds, banana in the night time specially because all these will aggrevate the breathing difficulties...you need to take regular steam inhalation with carvol tablet so that it provides you relief...hydration is also very important..drink ample amount of water...there are tablets like mucinac which will help in resolving the mucus...but first we need to examine you and then see if any of the tablets or antibiotics are required..thank you