What is sinus
What is sinus ? What happens if a person has sinus ? I go out in cold / free air / sit under an A.C and catch cold often , is it sinus ? What happens if I undergo a surgery for sinus ? Will the sinus go away ? What does it mean for sinus to go away ? Will I not catch a cold then by cold air / a.c (only catch cold like/when a normal person does). Thank you.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Copy this link onto your browser which will explain to you using a short animation video all about sinusitis. https://youtu.be/SPtJnv-a7do
Dr. Kaushal M Shah
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

You appear to have allergic cold. It doesn't require sinus surgery as per your description. To prevent it you have to modify situations causing it like cover your face while going in cold air. Do not keep ac very cold and so on.

What does opacification of sinuses mean