Scitica and joints pain.

Extreme and painful condition in joints . my mom not able to walk properly she has problem while sitting and standup . she is facing sciatica pain sometimes she has crackling sound in joints and less lubricant in joints. She has back pain, shoulder pain, and extreme knee pain.she take ayurvedic as well as allopathic

Doctor Answers (6) on Scitica and joints pain.

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
If your problems have not yet been solved, you may contact me through Practo dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment
Early arthritis in a person weighing only 50 kg seems more of a muscular issue than joint. Further details as x ray calcium levels is important. Suggestion for now would be apply oil massages to joints and support them with knee caps and back belts. She will require less painkillers and will feel good. Consult Online or telephonically by booking an appointment, you will receive a call from my centre.
Sir , it is a severe painful condition of old age due to lack of synovial fluid in joints.Its true that it is not possible in this age to cure the patient but Homoeopathy works best to give relief to patients pain so that she can perform her daily routine activities nicely.It's my own experience with patient.
What is the age occupation Pain since When does her pain aggravates What is she relieved by Pls check RA factor uric acid vit b12,Sr calcium and vitamin D3
Dr. Rajeev Dubey Mumbai | Homeopath
It's bttr that once u had a time so u must visit at my clinic for consultation