Sciatica pain

I am suffering from sciatica pain, no relaxation in pain even after having medicines prescribed by doctor. Kindly suggest some exercise and way to get pain relief.
views-icons 79 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Consult Ortho surgeon and get investigations done to know cause of sciatica. You may require Physiotherapy with medicines.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?