Sciatica pain
Hello doctor, My Brother is 21 yr old,he is suffering with sciatica pain in left side of body.4 years back he met with an accident that affected his backbone.from that time he is suffering with this pain. very worried what to do,to whom we should consult.please help . Akanksha Asthana
76 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chandan Mohanty
Neurosurgeon 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello. Sorry to hear this. The treatment depends on the level of the spine involved as well as the exact nature of the disease. The best way to determine this is by MRI spine. Please upload his scans and reports, if his MRI is already done and we can discuss this further. Best wishes.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.