Schizophrenia
Hello doctor, lately I have become less socially active, feel just lying down, and sometimes I combine two words while speaking, I was not like this in my childhood, is this anywhere related to schizophrenia.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Schizophrenia is a chronic psychiatric illness in which the patient has positive symptoms like suspicious,paranoia ,hearing voices that others don't hear ,in combination with lack of motivation and interest. Most importantly, patient does not know that he is ill . Your problem could be related to mood disorder like depression.However , a detailed assessment needs to be done by a psychiatrist.