Schizophrenia
Hearing voices that doesn't exist loosing mind to body coordination thought that everyone knows my secret through brainwave emitting from my mind

It's indicative f psychosis need to enquire further I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Hello Sir As you mentioned as above about this problem.. This need immediate help  so it won't get worse Deep Homoeopathic Clinic will help out from this problem with good results.. As we Treat with Homoeopathic medicine which have no side effect along with counselling session Assure results you would seen in 21days Considering your problem we conduct online consultations and counsellings sessios and medicins provided through our courier service at your door step. Happy to help you Regards Dr Poonam
hi These symptoms indicates that you are suffering from Schizophrenia, so consult a psychiatrist for further evaluation. Antipsychotic drug will help you to control these symptoms. Thanks and regards.
Hi Sir Definitely you are discussing about someone. If its you ...who is feeling this...then we can have a talk. Although these may be symptom of psychosis....but need a evaluation. Let's have a clear discussion before any conclusion. Happy to help you.