Scars on head and feet.
I have some skin issues because of which there are scars on my forehead, chest area and feet. It itches and burns sometimes. I have taken medication but it just keeps occurring. The problem is there from past 3-4 years.
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hello Treatment will depend on type (atrophic or hypertrophic) and size of scars you have. Consult a qualified dermatologist for same.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.