Scars on Face

I have this scar on my face which is not due to acne or anything. It's an injury scar which got a little aggravated while scrubbing my face one fine morning when it was not completely healed. Now everything is fine but the scar is not going away at all. Requesting you to please suggest me out something so that I can descar it completely

Doctor Answers (2) on Scars on Face

Greetings. Firstly - please underrstadn that it is very difficult or practically impossible to make a scarred skin area - fully scar free. However, the appearance can be improved. Procedures like microneedling rf, fractional lasers or just microneedling for scars are helpful and necessary. See a qualified dermatologist near you
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries and snaps of lesions can be sent on Practo Direct
Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Treatment of any scar depends on its type and depth. The modalities can include medical management like creams, laser, scar revision, MNRF or PRP. Kindly visit a dermatologist to know whats best suitable for you.
It is better to avoid OTC creams as many times they contain steroids which can worsen the scar.