Scars on face

I have holes on face for cover the holes which treatment better and is there any skincare clinic in rajarajeswari nagar banglore

Doctor Answers (1) on Scars on face

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
You are having what we call as scars on the face. They usually are marks left by large pimples on the face. There are various treatment options for scars. Laser, microneedling, scar surgeries and various other procedures. Which procedure is best for you will be decided by the Dermatologist you meet. You will need to discuss about various factors like cost of treatment, whether your daily activities involve sun exposure, how long you can avoid going out after treatment, how many sessions are needed etc. You could search for a doctor near you using the Practo search. In my center I use fractional CO2 LASER or microneedling, combined with other minor procedures. You may need as less as 3 to 4sessions or upto 7 to 8 sessions depending on your skin type and depth of scars. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore