Scars And Skin Tone
Sir/Madam, I often face problems of pimples and scars on my face. And moreover is there any solution for a fair acne and mark free face. I want a fairer skin tone. Please advise.. Thank You.

Its your over all diet and exercise routine, with proper sleep and water intake that will help you get a permanent solution for acne. There are 3 steps of acne treatments. First to stop and heal the acne, then to take care of the marks and spots, and lastly to get rid of scars to get a smooth skin. A combination treatment is required including oral medicines, vitamins and antioxidants, creams and sunscreen, chemical peels, medical facials, lasers and PRP. 6-8 months are required for complete recovery.