Scar removal
I want to know if scars can be removed. I feel when I was a kid and I have a scar on my face which I don't like.

Hello there, scar on the face can be very disturbing at times, but the good news is yes scars can be removed. but for that you could visit a dermatologist or plastic surgeon who would be able to assist you well. there are many OTA creams available which say they can help. but I would like to warn u against using such products as they can amplify your skin problems further. so the best person who could help you would be a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. regards.
Dr. Harisha N L

hi yes it depends upon place,shape,time,depth of the scar..to give proper information u need be examined for that you have to consult plastic surgeon