Scar Problem
I am too hairy for a girl, even my fingers have hair. My thigh especially back side of the thigh is now almost covered with scars due to ingrown hair. The scars look so black that it looks like from an injury. I poke one of it and found out there is pimple like substance inside with hair. Until its poke it looks like injury scar and i lost confidence in wearing shorts or any see through dress.Please help.

Dr. Meeta Desai
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Laser hair removal will benefit you. Please see a dermatologist for same
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

You could be having an infection. Show a Dermatologist and take proper treatment.