Scar on nose
I had put bilawa oil on my nose which have left a scar on that place what should i put so that the scar will go away.

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello, the appearance of scar mark can be effectively improved with for laser treatment or PRP or Injections ( for raised scar) or some creams. Kindly visit a qualified dermatologist to know what will be best suitable treatment for your scar. Regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Pune
It is better to avoid self treatment with OTC creams or 'medicines' suggested by family & friends as they may contain steroids or some toxic ingredients which may worsen the scar.