Scar on Face
My wife has scar on her face i.e. exactly on left eye brow above and some times she feels pain like injecting and also small wound under the eye brow . We'd been instructed by some doctor to use T-bact Ointment cream to use or to reduce the scar. But we would like to know is there any treatment which can reduce the scar mark on face but Plastic surgery
409 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

U can use jatyadi gruta ointment and kunkumadi ointment for application. It takes time, but is very effective.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Pain on left side of face and eye How to cure scars on face Scar treatment creams
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.