Burn Scar on face due to garlic
I had applied grated garlic mixed with castor oil and turmeric to treat my acne overnight. in the morning my skin got burnt. I visited Dermat. She gave me a cream . the burnt skin got peeled off but after 2-3 there was a dark black spot. To treat that scar she gave me 'golite' cream. But it does not seem to be working. I need to get rid of this scar in 15 days cz its my brothers wedding in the first week of June. Please help

Hi Thanks for your query. Clinical photographs would have been helpful. You can opt for spot treatment on a priority basis. You can visit personally at our clinic for same. Use a sunscreen.

How to get rid of black scars on face How to get rid of dark scars How to cure scars on face