Scar on face

After an accident in 2012 a scar is visible on my face which is right below the left eye .there is also a red spot on the side of nose .what should i do to remove all these from my face. And also below the nose the skin has became white and very less hair comes out .it looks very irritating.. please suggest something
views-icons 89 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Vikas Chothe
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Pune
Post accidental skin care is very important. High protein diet, avoiding fast food, proper sleep and daily exercise is key to good skin health. To reduce the spots or scars you can apply paste of usheer, kachor, chandan and nagarmotha before bath. Saraswatarishta, yashtimadhu powder with warm water orally have found good results. With healthy lifestyle and proper Ayurvedic medicines you will be fine. Just have patience!
Dr. Sonia Karpal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Faridabad
For scar you can try our Medicated oil, but we can't assure you of any result. For other problems you have to visit a doctor.