Scar marks
I've an accident when I'm 3yrs old then i've 2 operations I've 30 stitchings on right side of my face now also I have scar marks how can I erase it by medicine.
16 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello der consult plastic surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.......
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?