Scalp Psoriasis

Since last three year scaling happen on my scalp. I have started with Allopathic treatment for some extent it got controlled. But as there is no cure in Allopathic I have moved towards Homeopathy from last six month I was taking medicine. But no result and scaling got increase. Can you let me how should I go further.

Doctor Answers (4) on Scalp Psoriasis

Dr. Amit Vora Thane | Homeopath
Hello, Psoriasis is characterized by skin cells that multiply up to 10 times faster than normal. As underlying cells reach the skin's surface and die, their sheer volume causes raised, red plaques covered with white scales.  So these underlying multiplication of cells has to be stopped which is controlled by the immune mechanisms, hence it is termed as a auto immune disease which means that your own immunity which was suppose to work for you is working against your body. Auto immune diseases are one of the worst diseases to be cured , they are quite complicated . But I am sure that only homoeopathy can cure such problems like psoriasis and other such auto immune diseases as homoeopathy works on immunity of the patient and the altered immune system is corrected with Homoeopathy completely. As you said you have been taking homoeopathy from last 6 months but still your scalp psoriasis is not better this could be due to following reasons: 1. Your disease could be bit more complicated. Solution: Talk to your homoeopath to do some changes to tackle it. 2. Your diagnoses must not have been done correctly just like in allopathic practice a doctor can be wrong in diagnoses similarly even in homoeopathy a homeopathic doctor might not have been able to u understand your problem properly try talking to your homoeopath ask him T take advise from any senior doctors on homoeopathy We all have different views to approach a problem so probably taking help from a senior homoeopath might help. But yes there is a definite solution for psoriasis in homoeopathy and that too permanently. Take care
Dr. Rajkamal Das Bangalore | General Physician
it could be fungal infection consult a dermatologist.
Dr. Hemesh Thakur Delhi | Homeopath
Psoriasis is an autoimmune problem which is chronic in nature. If homeopathic medicine are not controlling, most probably it would be partial indicated medicine. Appropriate constitutional homeopathic treatment would be highly recommended for this problem to control its further progress & will also control the scaling naturally.
Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
hello allopathy is the best treatment available now kindly reconsider it consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.