Scalp psoriasis
I suffered with scalp psoriasis for four years please give me some medications for my problem thank you

Don't worry...you are suffering from scalp psoriasis causing this.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Could you share the pictures for better diagnosis. Without seeing the pictures it’s unable to give the treatment. Kindly consult a dermatologist online for further evaluation and management
Consult a dermatologist online