Scalp psoriasis dry scalp
Can I go for rebonding my hair as I hav mild scalp psoriasis. I hav lot of function coming up.pls let me know can I go for rebonding

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Psoriasis is an immune system mediated skin disease which can be brought into remission by certain medications and life style changes. Now it is well established and believed to be a multi system disorder involving joints, hearts and kidneys as well. A proper assessment to determine the severity of psoriasis and an assessment of other organ involvements is needed. Most of the patients do well if they stick to the recommendations. Kindly see a dermatologist for a treatment plan. 
You can proceed for the above said procedure. Also remember to continue your medications.
Avoid self medications.