Scalp infection like itching pimple pain
Hii sir, I was suffering from scalp infection last 2year like itching, Pimples,pain and hair fall.it was very irritating and stressful. If was Using natural treatment like Rubbing lemon in scalp. it is good but if was stop the Rubbing, than again started Pimples , itching, pain and hair fall. My scalp is oily . Suggest me any shampoo and oil and medication My scalp pic attached.please check it. Please help me sir. Thank and regards Sumit kumar

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing itching and hair fall... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
This is scalp folliculitis. Please contact me using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment