Scabies problem
I want to know about scabies. I have been effected by it. Please tell medication, diet and precautions

scabies can be tried with ivermectin, permethrin, benzoyl benzoate , etc... for the itching levocetrizine , fexofenadine,etc would be needed. no particular diet restriction is needed. If any other family member has similar complaints then even they need to be treated. Without examination of the skin condition and knowing the extent of involvement.. along with more information on ongoing medication or previous history of skin illness it is not possible to comment on the treatment that would suit you best. Please get the problem checked thoroughly by visiting a qualified dermatologist. Please understand that the doctor is legally responsible for the medication that is prescribed and without confirming that it is not possible to assist and to recommend treatment. Hope this is helpful.