SBK lasik problem
She got her lasik done on 19th feb-2016... Since then, the right eye with -8.5 power recovered with full clear vision. But still left eye can't see clear which earlier had -5 power. What could be the reason? Eyedrops are on time.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello....Good evening dear....Don't panic...as u said ur right eye is ok...vision in left eye is less.... 1. In few patients, it take some time for eye to get full vision..and sometimes vision does not get clear due to residual error. My advise is to wait for 2 months....reassess vision... If still vision is less then...treating physician can do relasik for u... Dont panic.... I hope this will solve ur query Regards