After LASIK
My age is 24....15 - 20 days before I had a LASIK operation should I read book,play mobile or watch television for how much time plzz tell me. Thanku

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello you can play mobile, read and watch TV without fear. Enjoy
Dr. Pranav Dave
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Surat

In early days after LASIK surgery, you may feel dryness of eyes. Reading book, playing mobile and watching television might add up to it. So considering that in mind you can start doing things. You can use lubricating drops as and when required.

Hello there...., It takes about two to three months after your surgery before your eye heals and your vision stabilizes. Your chances for improved vision are based, in part, on how good your vision was before surgery.... Your results depend on your specific refractive error and other factors.... Schedule a regular follow ups with your eye surgeon.... As of now you can read books..