Sandbags under the eye

For a few months now, I have developed bags under the eye, its soft and feels like there is some fluid inside, need assistance to cure/get rid of them.
views-icons 38 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanjay Sonawale
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 18 yrs exp Mumbai
Yes, it can be removed surgically. You need to see oculoplasty surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?