Salmonella typhi O
My neutrophils is 84% Erythrocyte sedimentation rate 23mm/hr Pus cell 5-6/hpf Salmonella typhi O 1:160 Salmonella typhi H 1:160 Salmonella paratyphi ah negative Salmonella paratyphi bh negative Negative for dengue and malaria Rbc 5.61million /cmm Platelet count 2.13 lakhs/cmm Haemoglobin 16.2 gm/dl Wbc 7000cells/cumm Doctor has advised me to get admitted but I can afford to lose time.

Dr. Arun R

Hi from the reports it seems to be like typhoid fever. The decision of admission must be taken by you and your doctor after discussion of the condition

Salmonella paratyphi bh