Safe Sterilization
Hello Doctor, I m 30 year would-be-mom of my 2nd baby(EDD 3 July 2017)... I have 4.5 year Son... I want family planning after delivery... No matter whether my baby is a boy or girl... Please let me know safest ways of sterilization method to avoid further pregnancy... I m very scared of biological, hormonal, physical or sexual side effects after any permanent sterilization... And other contraceptive methods doesn't suits me... Eg.(i-pill, unwanted 72, deprovite injection, copper T, daily tablets of contraceptive) I have already tried all in previous years and suffered a lot... Please suggest me the best for long term without side effects.

You can do for permanent sterilisation. It can be done within 3 days after delivery. It's not supposed to have any hormonal or sexual side effects. Being a surgery, it comes with a set of possible complications but these are rare in hands of an experienced gynaecologist. The surgery is done through a very small incision. Since you are not comfortable with injection or IUCD, this is the best option for you

How long to sterilize bottles Methods of sterilization