Safe abortion.
I am not sure if my girlfriend is pregnant but after taking a test if it is yes, we would like to meet a doctor who will not judge us cause we are just twenty years old and would like to get an abortion. Any suggestions anyone ?

Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
Hi First get it confirmed by pregnancy card test.If positive and considering your present situation  meet a gynaecologist and discuss with her. when you had sex you should be thinking about precautions. Atleast use condoms next time if unavoidable. As far as possible avoid pre marietal sex.There are better way to satisfy your desire.all the best