Runny nose
I have been given nosal spray for desensitization of runny nose from ENT. After using it for a specific time, does it over sensitize my condition ? Is there any way that could permanently desensitize my nosal from runny nose ?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You have been given Intranasal corticosteroid sprays which work in very low doses directly on the nasal mucosa. For this therapy to be successful, you will need to use it regularly for at least 6 months to 3 years depending upon the severity of your sino-nasal inflammation with CT scans being done every year to monitor the progress of the treatment.

Tablet for runny nose