Running nose
Hi, I'm suffering from running nose especially at nights. I will not get sleep  because of running nose. It will get rid only if I take tablets. It will stop for some time and again same problem arises especially during winter and rainy season.. This problem is will not be there during summer.How can I get rid of it?

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

You are suffering from allergic rhinitis. This condition can be persistent or intermittent. Your history is suggestive of moderate to severe intermittent allergic rhinitis. Though there is no cure for this condition it can be effectively controlled by proper use of steroid nasal sprays during seasons you get allergy. Consult nearby ENT specialist for more information examination and treatment