Rudeness in behaviour
I dont realize my rudeness. My pain comes out in my anger . I have no intentions to shout but things happens such that i end up in shouting and i dont know how to control my anger.

Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Addiction Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Pune

Your rudeness and aggressive behavior is probably a defense mechanism that comes out as a replacement to not having an outlet to your damned up emotions, and frustrations. Alongwith the lifestyle modifications like exercising, I would recommend you to seek a professional advise to learn control over your emotions. Good Luck.

Hi...., Bring down your general stress levels with exercise and relaxation. Running, walking, swimming, yoga and meditation are just a few activities that can reduce stress... Get adequate sleep.... Sleep is an important part of life and good quality sleep can help combat many physical, mental and emotional problems, including anger...... Wait until you have calmed down from your anger and then express yourself in a calm.....