Routine Headache

Daily I face strong headache around 3-4 pm which leads to lack of concentration in my work.. I feel like my body is getting heated.

Doctor Answers (4) on Routine Headache

Dr. B. M. Lava
34 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 300 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Check your BP, Sinuses, vision. Does it occur when you are hungry Get back to me with details
Dr. Geetika Bansal
19 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Homeopath

INR 600 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Headaches become chronic very easily and requires attention to quality of meals, regular intake of water, any excess sugar or gas forming foods, your ability to cope with stress and need for rest after mental exertion, your eye health, your blood pressure, any kind of acidity or fullness after meals. Location of pain will give fair idea about the cause and can easily be treated with homeopathic remedies. In my experience, frequency of headaches have reduces within one week of start of treatment.
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
2 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Homeopath

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
From how long u have this? Which part of head is more affected? What type of pain? What aggravate it? What relives it? Any associated complain with this?
Farhan Nadaf
2 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Homeopath
Hello there, it's unfortunate to hear that you're suffering from this pain regularly. If there head pain persist more than two weeks I request you to get your physical examination done by a qualified doctor. Moreover stress and overexertion is prominent cause for head pain. Drink plenty of water to keep your body cool and hydrated. Hope this helps.