Rough and Dry skin
My skin is very dry and rough even in summer's, I apply lotion, oils everyday however it doesn't help. Sometimes its very itchy. Please suggest something to make it better.

Don't worry...you are suffering from  asteatotic eczema causing dryness.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
It is  dry eczema .we would  like to  test for  thyroid problems.  Moisturizer cream is  must for  you,along with  other medicines.  Online consultations  required  to understand  and  treat other  factors