Rotating shape of glans

G morning doctor, iam worried about the shape of pennis. My pennis is not curved in any direction like other oatient cases. Its normal straight while erection. And enaculatuon period is also normal within 2 minutes. But major problem is that my whole pennis is rotate 55 degree when see from view glans penis. My urethra hole while erecrion gets almost horzontal dierection while in normal it remain almost vertical. While urethra of normal pennis of normal peoples always have vertical urethra opening. Plz doct help me with this kind of issue .how my urethra hole make straight verical opening while erection?

Doctor Answers (1) on Rotating shape of glans

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi... The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises. Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare cases, genetics and hormone problems cause a condition called micropenis -- an erect penis of under 3 inches. Sometimes Peyronie's disease can cause other shapes...