Improper shape of glans
Hello doctor. It may be silly question for you, but this is true so i ask thus ques online. Actyally my problem is that my only glans penis is rotate about 45 degree & other part of penis is proper normal straight , iam in notice about it from 2-3 months ago .iam so much worried about this. Plz help me by any solution this different kind of problem

As this is noticed for 2 to 3 months only and rotation is also significant, it need to be examined by urologist.
Nothing to worry. If ur urinary flow is normal it would not affect ur sexual performance.
Get evaluation meet surgeon