Improper shape of glans
Hello doctor. It may be silly question for you, but this is true so i ask thus ques online. Actyally my problem is that my only glans penis is rotate about 45 degree & other part of penis is proper normal straight , iam in notice about it from 2-3 months ago .iam so much worried about this. Plz help me by any solution this different kind of problem

Dr. Amod Dwivedi
Urologist 17 yrs exp Kanpur

As this is noticed for 2 to 3 months only and rotation is also significant, it need to be examined by urologist.
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Andrologist 33 yrs exp Bilaspur

Nothing to worry. If ur urinary flow is normal it would not affect ur sexual performance.
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Pune

Get evaluation meet surgeon