Rosacea remedy

Dr. My face is getting red whenever I go out in the afternoon. And itching is also there. It shows small bubbles on face like pimples but it is actually not a pimple. Suggest some cream so I can apply on my face. N kindly suggest some sunscreen lotion for face.

Doctor Answers (1) on Rosacea remedy

Dr. Batul Patel Mumbai | Dermatologist/Cosmetologist
Hello You are suffering from Acne rosacea. The most important thing for you to use is a good sunscreen pls pick up Bioderma Photoderm AKn .The sunscreen is for oily skin it gives a very matte finish which will help you to use it more often. Sunscreen for you is very important and repeated use of sunscreen every 4hours is a must. For your rosacea to be in control you shouse use metro gel once a night for 3 months In the morning use a vitamin C serum like VC15serum few drops. Preventive factors Strict sun protection Avoid hot shower on face Avoid steam on face for blocked nose Avoid facial Avoid using very drying facewash Avoid drinking very hot tea and coffee Avoid spicy food Hope this helps Best Dr Batul Patel Www.Drbatul.com