Ringworm.
My friend was suffering from ringworm ....:(((((((((she took treatment then after 2 weeks ringworms get cured .....but again after certain months she again gets ringworm nd get cured again....now again she is having it ? .....What is d reason for having ringworm again and again? .....Is dis serious disease or something else ? ......She s very worried,,,....please tell ????.... What to do ? ....Should she again go to doctor because doctor told her dt if dey occur again consult him.....plss give suggestions what to do ???.....

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Ringworm also called and tinea cruris is caused by fungal infection. It is important to diagnose it correctly first. Because few other diseases also can look similar. And treatment will be different. Also it is important other treatment fungal infections with only plain antifungal creams and oral medications. If she has used steroids, it will subside it temporarily and then exacerbate later. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.