Ringworm , itching

Hello this is ganesh I am affected with ringworm and fungus since one year and consultant many doctors there is no cure
views-icons 42 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hey, you have to consult dermatologist ,I'm these days fungus are resistant to ketaconzol, they are using terbinafin ,consult dermatologist and discuss on effects and adverse effects
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?