Ringworm and pimples
I am suffering from last four months due ringworm its in very sevior condition please give me some solution..... And i have pimples on my face...

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Ring worm or Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps
Dr. Srinivas C
Please stop using clonate , as it will make your condition worse. Ringworm should be treated with anyifungals . you should visit a dermatologist for proper diagnosis and management .