Ringing in my left ear and feeling dizzy
There is so much ringing in my left ear and my ears feels like it's loaded with mucus, I'm getting clicking sounds for every gulp. I feel dizzy, I feel like it's hard to swallow and unable to breath properly, I feel like my brain stops breathing suddenly sometimes. My doctor said I had severe allergies, left side of my neck is kinda hard to swallow. My left ear and left side of throat is clogged so much. While eating I can't breath properly, I'm getting choked sometimes. What could be the problem. Please answer,

Detailed Evaluation needed

Please come down and meet me. I need to examiner you to advise you.