Right side nipple pain

Pain only in my right side nipple more than a month. I cant be normal like others. I took usg and test is clear. I am feeling too tierd and always having mild pain. I m taking treatment for this also(asmitha 21, aciloc rd, primerose). But i think no results found in this. Is there any other screening for nipple health not for breast. Some times if there is no pain, feel like some thing inside the nipple. I met more than 5gyneoc. I am unmarried. I have removed one ovary 3year before. I m too stressed due to this. Please refer me next level screening and better treatment.

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, if you r feeling tired also take some calcium and vit d3 along with. Neeple pain  is normal premenstrual, during ovulation.see wheather you r wearing proper size innerwear or not if you wear very tight , it also give you pain.dont press neeple frequently. You r taking all medicines.so wait, it will cured.

Hello there..... Nipple pain can occur as a normal symptom of the menstrual cycle as breasts, and sometimes nipples in particular, become more sensitive with changes in levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Another frequent cause is nipple irritation or surface abrasion from friction with fabric... As you have been operated for ovary, may be it could be cause of your pain....