Right side Chest pain
Right side chest pain continuing for the last 3 days... it pains while i breathe...pain is worse while i cough...i doubt whether its due to my cough or its a gas problem or something else. Please share your insights on my problem...

Hi, based upon your clinical symptoms you are most likely suffering from costocondritis.  In this condition, the cartilage of your rib cage, particularly the cartilage that joins your ribs to your breastbone, becomes inflamed and painful. Consult Physician for further evaluation and treatment...