Right shoulder pain

Sir I feel continuous pain of right arm shoulder. In previous I had right shoulder bone i feel pain of nerves not bone..i feel pain from neck to hip..which tests should be done to find out problem
views-icons 51 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You should consult nearest orthopedic surgeon first for clinical examination depending upon the clinical findings they will order investigations...Consult them they will help you Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?