Right hand muscle growth

Right hand muscle growth problem. Left hand muscle growth is fine but right hand muscle is having some problem.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Advice Hot fomentation. Gentle Stretching of Hand Muscles. Ball exercises. Wrist Exerciser
Dr. Vandana Chauhan (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Noida

Please retype the problem i.e. -any insufficiency in the muscle growth -one hand muscle does not grow after gym or strenuous exercise -which part of the hand or the arm or the forearm exactly -any major difference in the girth or the circumference

Hello there..... I went through your query.... Looks like there is hypertrophy of the muscles ..... It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your Physician..... I sincerely hope that helps.....
Dr. Rashmi Sharma (PT)
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
The question is incomplete ,what I am assuming ur talking about the girth of the muscles after work out ,kindly visit a physiotherapist as their can be positional fault which are not allowing the muscles to develop .
Dr. Dr, Mansi Wadia
Neuro Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
your query seems to have very little information..I would like to know - 1. Muscle growth is a problem - is this normal muscle growth or do you want to put on extra muscle (eg - at the gym) ? 2. Is there any pain associated with the muscles ? 3. Is there any weakness in the right hand ?