Right hand arm pain
Hello doctor .severe pain my right hand arm and shoulder for last five days .l consult in orthopaedic in yesterday he gave only pain killers tablets for two days. Still paining . What is the treatment for fully cure

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I want to know how the pain started? Did you have any injury? Did you lift any heavy object? As if now, just take a pain killer and a muscle relaxant like zerodol-Th8 twice a day after food. Get a x-ray done and consult the same orthopedician again in person for further evaluayion and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.