Right hand arm pain

Hello doctor .severe pain my right hand arm and shoulder for last five days .l consult in orthopaedic in yesterday he gave only pain killers tablets for two days. Still paining . What is the treatment for fully cure
views-icons 41 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Right hand arm pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I want to know how the pain started? Did you have any injury? Did you lift any heavy object? As if now, just take a pain killer and a muscle relaxant like zerodol-Th8 twice a day after food. Get a x-ray done and consult the same orthopedician again in person for further evaluayion and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?