Right ear problem
Respected Sir, my father has problem in hearing basically from right ear and some small sound hearing from right ear.I have consult a doctor he asked that a hearing machine ,which will cost about 36,000. Please find the attachment of hearing assessment by the doctor and please guide. Best Regards Jitendra Sharma

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Your audiologist is right! The hospital you have been to run by Dr Satish Jain ( whom I admire as a brilliant surgeon) is probably one of the best ENT Hospitals in Northern India.... Please go ahead and purchase an RIC type programmable hearing aid for your father.
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 17 yrs exp Delhi
This seems to be age related hearing loss. Yukta need a properly calibrated hearing aid