Right ear pain
My right is blocked and paining as some water had entered my ear while i was having shower. Please suggest a good and effective medication.
60 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Ear endoscopy/ microscopy is required. Consult with your ENT SURGEON
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?